The aggregate calendar for CHE/MHO events is more comprehensive than the official calendar.
What’s the point you ask? Well, on the official calendar, you are limited in how many events you can post before incurring extra costs – if you’re even allowed to purchase more spots! This calendar allows you to use your own calendar to post as many events as you like and they will be visible to all viewers.
The super calendar is located at: http://calendar.obsidiantower.com/
SHORT VERSION: POST UNLIMITED EVENTS ON YOUR CALENDAR, EVERYONE THAT VISITS THE AGGREGATE CALENDAR WILL SEE!
If you would like your CHE or MHO group calendar added, please email me the link to your calendar to Sylvanblade@gmail.com and I will subscribe and add it in. If you want to keep some events internal and not visible to the public, then you can make those events “private” and only those who have access to that event will be able to see it (and they must be logged in to google to do so) – you can add your internal email list as guests and we can’t see your events.
How to create a Google Calendar:
1. Log in to gmail/Google or go to calendar.google.com and create your account
a. Once logged in, if you’re in gmail, choose the box of squares in the upper right hand corner and choose “Calendar”
2. Look for “My calendars” on the left sidebar
3. Click the drop down arrow and choose “Create new calendar”
4. Name your calendar, be sure to use your CHE/MHO name
5. In the description, write something about your group. This is also a good place to put your website, officer email addresses, etc.
6. Calendar Time Zone should be Eastern Time
7. CHECK “Make this calendar public”
8. Under “share with specific people” you can add in your officers if you want
9. Click “Create calendar” at the bottom